Thursday, March 02, 2006

First post



A couple years ago I saw the coolest lawn and garden accessory. As I drove home one day I noticed that the house on the corner had a beautiful statue of a peacock standing on the railing post. Well I thought it was a statue......then it moved.

Realizing it was real and noticed a couple days later there were two peafowl (a boy and a girl) on the porch roof of the same house.

Got me thinking and doing research on the internet for more info. Imagine a full grown peacock struding along in your backyard or perching and posing for everyone to see.

1 Comments:

At 5/01/2007 10:53 PM, Blogger puckus21 said...

Im getting 4 peafowl this spring 2 blues and 2 emeralds plan on getting 2 whites in the fall from that same breeder.......should be fun... also any info would help u can email me at puckus21@yahoo.com names edwin here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home