Sunday, March 12, 2006

Important Housing tip

Learned an important housing tip today. Make sure your roof is securely fastened. I didn't do as good a job of securing the metal roofing panels to the second pen as I did with the first.

I was fortunate to find 12ft panels when I built the first one. Unfortunately I picked barn red as the color....it looks great in the yard. Well, they stopped stocking them at Home Depot and Lowes so I wound up with 8footers on the second pen and had to overlap panels. My other option would have been to go with green 12footers.

Well one of the 8ft panels flew off in a storm last night. It's been raining for day.......Fortunately the peas don't like rain and didn't make any attempt to escape.

IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE BETWEEN FUNCTIONALITY AND COLOR........DON'T PIC COLOR....

Live and learn......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home