Saturday, April 12, 2008

Too Many Male Dancers

Spring is here and the boys are doing their dances. I currently have more peacocks than I have room for. I've decided to sell my purple pair to make room for another IB male that I hatched last year. He's the most tame and friendliest bird I have and I just can't part with him. Unfortunately, he's getting older and Georgie (my first IB peacock) is getting tired of sharing his space.

The male is 5yrs old and hen is 3yrs. She's a good layer and mother.















Cost is $200 for the pair. I am not shipping at this time. Please email peafowliseasy@hughes.net or call me (502 - 419-1291) if you're interested. I'm located in Louisville, Kentucky.

1 Comments:

At 11/11/2008 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home