Thursday, February 24, 2011

All Gone

All the Peacocks are gone.  They were great to have and I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to see what beautiful birds they are.  The pictures just don't do them justice. 

I have replaced the Peacocks with a small flock of chickens.  Just something new.  I will leave this blog here for a while and feel free to email me questions or make comments.

If you're looking for more information about peacocks check out the http://www.peafowl.org/ web site.  A ton of information and it's where I started gathering information before I got my first pair.

thanks to everyone who comments and remarked about my birds, it was a wonderful experience and who knows... someday there may be a Georgie II. 

1 Comments:

At 5/29/2017 2:39 AM, Blogger Jack said...

good post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home